Delivery of Goods
All Quadient (formerly Neopost) Franking machines supplies (Ink, Labels, Envelopes) have both Next day or 48 Hour delivery options.
Next day on Franking ink can only be guaranteed if ordered before 2pm.
Next Day-£8.50 48 Hour- £7.50
Please make sure that the correct delivery method is selected in the "Payment and Delivery" section after you have proceeded to checkout.
Should, for any reason, you be unhappy with your franking supplies that you have ordered, please contact the supplies team in the first instance on 0845 880 0002* to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorisation Form (RMA) and refer to following returns conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Goods Returned
1. Goods must be received by the warehouse within 14 working days of the Return Merchandise Authorisation Form (RMA) being issued and must contain the RMA form with the returned goods
2. All products returned must be in the original packaging**
3. The credit will be rejected for all goods returned that are not fit for re-sale**
4. The customer is responsible for checking the quantity and product on the RMA are correct. Returning any extra/incorrect products that are not on the RMA may result in no credit being raised. Please call 0845 880 0002 if you have any discrepancies
5. The customer must return goods using a method whereby PROOF OF DELIVERY is obtainable if required
6. Packaging must be secure and deemed fit for transport
7. Ink being returned, if suspect faulty, will be tested. If confirmed as faulty a credit will be raised for the ink left in the cartridge only
8. If returning an ink after an engineer has diagnosed it as faulty, a credit is not guaranteed - condition 7 will apply
9. There is a maximum period of six months that any franking supplies may be returned to Quadient UK. This excludes faulty items.
**This does not apply to any goods returned as faulty Failure to comply with any of the above will result in no credit being raised.
* Calls to this number cost 5ppm plus your service provider’s access charge.